Here are all the lyrics I’ve transliterated in my spare time, just to practice my kanji reading and stuff. Actually, a vast majority of my vocabulary is from songs. The same words start popping up if you do enough of these… but hey, it still helps. I figure some people out there might be interested, so that’s why I’ve gathered them here.
- Regarding the issue of crediting: Credits are not required, but appreciated (of course, don’t claim that you transliterated it).
- If you like the song, support the original artist and buy it!
- Japanese artist names are listed under the “surname, first name” order.
- Corrections & comments are welcome.
- Requests are also welcome, but I can only transliterate.
For quick reference, here is a complete list of all the anime and artists currently covered:
- Kara no Kyoukai
- Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS
- Rosario + Vampire CAPU2
- Shugo Chara!
- WHITE ALBUM
- Yatterman! (film)
- Horie Yui
- Kitamura Eri
- Kobayashi Yu
- Kugimiya Rie
- Mizuki Nana*
- Nakajima Megumi
- Vocaloid series
*Because I am such a Nana-wota, there’s a special section just for her → Mizuki Nana lyrics.